• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Perhaps some help for autisic folks looking for a career

I think there are some great fits out there in technical fields that serves manufacturing. Detail oriented, methodical, willing to learnI was Quality Assurance/Validation in Pharma and needed to know about Regulation, Manufacturing Processes, know how to test processes to prove they are consistently capable of turning out a product that will meet specifications required for its safety and efficacy to meet therapeutic activity. Engineering liked working with me because I could articulate clearly the deliverables of their work based on the process. I was proud because I turned out good documentation of Manufacturing capability.

My ability to organize cross reference and control suppliers, colours, treatment systems to a degree that you do not find in the general population.

I found quite a few jobs that were improved by my unique talents, but what I really needed was a partnership with a person who could handle the human interactions to get my best work built.

My strength was fixing processes, I could visualize the whole process in my head, see the weak points and then concentrate of fixing them. I am a certified exterior auditor. never used it. not good at talking and asking questions.
Another strength we have as a group is we tell it as it is.

Must admit outside auditors like me I put together very detailed control plans make their prep very easy. they would come in see the control plan immediately leave, come back with a date for the audit. The control plans were considered master pieces...

My former employer asked me to stay on before I retired, abilities to rarified to easily replace.

New Threads

Top Bottom