• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you think long distance relationships can work?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Depends on what and how you feel

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Don't you think it's too soon to ask her that. I mean we chat on Whatsapp and still send letters. But I feel like it's like telling her that I'm very interested in her and she might freak out or something.... what do you think?

Ask her if she'd mind testing it out with you. Tell her you're interested in seeing how it works.

Hello!
I came here to update about what happenned. I gathered up courage and asked her to skype with me, and she gladly accepted! She also said that she's anxious to talk to me soon :D We decided to do it next weekend because we're both busy this week because we both study and go to University and all.
I'm really happy to actually be able to talk her like face to face so to say, I hope I won't get nervous and don't say anything weird hahaha!

Thank you so much to everyone for your answers and support! You're the best people! :D

New Threads

Top Bottom