• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Paid online study seeking autistic men

I should, but as you probably know, on occasion some judges just wig out.

Guilty as charged! :rolleyes:

Were you aware that the Pontiac Motor Division adopted that line for the GTO Judge?

TomsJudge_01_2000.jpg

No not stupid. I questioned that myself. They want autistic men so that is the one exclusion from the category. If you have Schizophrenia, BPD, ADHD or any other permanent neurological diagnosis other than autism you are not eligible.

Do you know for certain that the diagnoses you listed here are also reasons for disqualification? The OP doesn't list them but also says etc, so are the ones you listed here the etc?

Do you know for certain that the diagnoses you listed here are also reasons for disqualification? The OP doesn't list them but also says etc, so are the ones you listed here the etc?

If you're interested in taking part I'd suggest emailing Hannah and asking :) She's very friendly and approachable. I can't say for 100% certain that my interpretation is correct.
It's quite an interesting study to participate in. You watch a series of very short silent videos of people reacting to being spoken to and rate their reactions as you perceive them. Then there's a few straightforward questionnaires to answer and quite an intriguing word game at the end.

If you're interested in taking part I'd suggest emailing Hannah and asking :) She's very friendly and approachable. I can't say for 100% certain that my interpretation is correct.
It's quite an interesting study to participate in. You watch a series of very short silent videos of people reacting to being spoken to and rate their reactions as you perceive them. Then there's a few straightforward questionnaires to answer and quite an intriguing word game at the end.

Just so you can get an idea of what kind of life I live, I accidentally emailed myself first and I'm not sure how and don't remember ever typing in an address. o_O

In case anyone else was wondering, you are only disqualified if you have experienced hallucinations or delusions. I guess it's a reality worry kind of thing.

In case anyone else was wondering, you are only disqualified if you have experienced hallucinations or delusions. I guess it's a reality worry kind of thing.

Thanks for getting clarification on that, my friend :)

New Threads

Top Bottom