• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Outfit of the day thread :)

That is a crackup!

Last Sunday my outfit was almost nothing at all. Hiked back to a wild hot spring wearing shoes, a hat, a knapsack, and what I was born in. Fall in SoCal is really nice.

I'm glad I haven't seen it LOL hehe just kidding...

I'm glad I haven't seen it LOL hehe just kidding...
Deep Creek Hot Springs is a popular spot, but you must drop 970ft. elevation over 2 miles to get there and regain that elevation to get out. Clothing optional is the custom on the trail and in the springs, there's no law against it, and the Forest Rangers say it is okay. I'm out of shape and a medication I am on causes low blood pressure. To say I was exhausted when I got back to the trailhead is a glorious understatement.

2022-11-29_20-18-52.jpg
2022-11-29_20-17-35.jpg

When I was a bit younger I did many many nude miles along the Pacific Crest Trail which goes right by it.

I’m wearing something other than a hoodie or workout clothes for once…

The backdrop is obviously an edit but nothing else is.

1056BB0C-0878-42A7-ADD7-47EE25474A91.jpeg

I win the award for the most boring outfit of the day. :)
My Blåkläder overall:

View attachment 90243

I'm changing belts on an excavator in the snowy coldness. Ugh.
An outfit for changing excavator belts in the snow sounds extremely interesting. Function over form, any day.

I’m wearing something other than a hoodie or workout clothes for once…

The backdrop is obviously an edit but nothing else is.

View attachment 91015
Wow, branching out from a hoodie just when winter is approaching?
Just kidding… Love your style.
Can I request a crazy background next time, like in outer space or some rainbow planet? Although, it will probably distract from your cool outfits.

Sweatpants, beanie, and my Batman shirt for me.

Today’s outfit is also a step up from a hoodie and sweats lol

927D70AF-C2E6-484F-8E27-DD16A9CF713D.jpeg

Jewelry details:

D2D71F9F-409F-4F18-8C03-7A87CF9D3826.jpeg

Hair and makeup details:
Yes, we’re going back to lighter tips lol
And I do have freckles! I know a couple of people have asked me about that

822A2E16-B0BC-4311-A419-DA7D4C57DB99.jpeg

Awake thread long dead! Haunt the forums for which thou wast created!

Anyway new hat. I made it out of the wool coat I was wearing a few pages ago. The lining was shot on the coat and it was beyond redemption, so I cut it up and made myself another cap. It gets worn with whatever is not my work uniform.

1693872570575.jpg

The button on top is a coat button from the original jacket. I decided to use new fabric for the liner and used a striped cotton pillow ticking.

Shirt is a thrift store special and pants (not shown) are navy blue factory worker clothes... because I work in a factory.

1693872737911.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom