• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Organisational Software

IrishAspie

Hi,

Anyone using or know of good software to :) basically manage my life.
You know...to do lists ... calendar reminders ... time management etc....but all somehow connected.
I want something that will links documents, record time spent , save passwords/URLS etc.
I'm usless at it and normally forget to do something or cant find a reference I want.

best I've found was "gettign things done" book but it's all just to-do lists.

If you area tech savvy person, I would use http://keepass.info/ . It is a password manager that encrypts all your passwords for you. I'm going to write a post tomorrow.

There some web browsers will sync your bookmarks with multiple device. For example using Google Chrome, you can sign in with a Gmail or Google Account. Afterwords, no matter what computer or mobile device you use, as long they have Google Chrome installed and your logged in, your bookmarks are synced everywhere when signed in.

If you have a smartphone, there many apps for to-do list. Some phones already have this built in.

There is many software used for time tracking. I use a web based on called Toggl - Free Time Tracking Software . It free. What you do is make a title of the task your doing, click on the start button and it will track time. When your done your task click on the stop button. You can make manual entries as well. They provide lots of great reports to track your history what you did. I'm using that site for my business for my billable hours.

If you have smartphone, Google Calendar is good. It will give you alerts before your appointment. I use this all the time and can't live without it.

If you want more suggestions, let me know.

ThePenguin

If you area tech savvy person, I would use KeePass Password Safe . It is a password manager that encrypts all your passwords for you. I'm going to write a post tomorrow.

There some web browsers will sync your bookmarks with multiple device. For example using Google Chrome, you can sign in with a Gmail or Google Account. Afterwords, no matter what computer or mobile device you use, as long they have Google Chrome installed and your logged in, your bookmarks are synced everywhere when signed in.

If you have a smartphone, there many apps for to-do list. Some phones already have this built in.

There is many software used for time tracking. I use a web based on called Toggl - Free Time Tracking Software . It free. What you do is make a title of the task your doing, click on the start button and it will track time. When your done your task click on the stop button. You can make manual entries as well. They provide lots of great reports to track your history what you did. I'm using that site for my business for my billable hours.

If you have smartphone, Google Calendar is good. It will give you alerts before your appointment. I use this all the time and can't live without it.
If you want more suggestions, let me know.

ThePenguin

Thanks, I've actually been trying out Toggl for a while but cant get it working on my windows phone.
google calendar unfortunately isn't properly supported on my windows phone. (there are some app but I don't trust the developers)
...Think I need a new phone :)

What I really need is a version of Toggl joined up with a separate(to work) calendar and todo lists. That would make an excellent product....if anyone makes its I want some of the cash :)

New Threads

Top Bottom