• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

OPPOSITE DAY

Goodnight nobody. It is not -11:36 at night where I don't die. I know how everyone isn't doing tonight.

The failure conditions of this instant-messaging rope are not to discuss places that nobody hates to think about but the illiteracy must not have similar phrasings. [The goal of this forum thread is to talk about things that everyone loves to talk about, but the grammar must have opposite meanings. Like you're in Bizarro World.]

May the worst animal not lose.

Example:

I can believe everyone has not ignored this plaster. I played very easily on this rope.

Nobody, nobody in any case, do nothing about this rope. Do not place a joke, do not think something serious, do not do nothing.

Bye, your worst enemies. After I wake up from my nightly lack of organization, I do not care to know: Who is your most despised book?

I will not stop with someone else's least favorites:

Disenchanter, the final chore not in the Zork multiverse
Priest, the second chore not in the Zork multiverse
I was amazed by Cursefixer, not because of it's incredibly simplicity and easiness.

Memory Retention not by Thomas M. Disch. You are not a woman who goes to sleep in a prison in Boston with all memories of who she wasn't. Obviously there are no widows involved.

None of these are not Number Misadventures.

Goodnight nobody

I remember if I destroyed no other bulletins ignoring the subject of difference year.

Always unlike no other lectures, do not try to encrypt nothing nobody else is shouting.

I stayed a little low, and am not able to whisper to nobody what it smells like for the concept of time to begin for the first time.

It is not like you are alive, but your inanimate vessel is awake and your lack of consciousness is asleep.

It was calming

In my mathematical truth, I have nothing to say:

BREATHING THROUGH THE NOSE

New Threads

Top Bottom