• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

One word story (game)

C

Chris

Fairly straight forward, for those of you who don't know: We each post one word in the story, until we end up with... a story. So i'll start off.

Once

New rule: write it all out and add a word.

Once upon a time there was not anything except a

Good idea.

Once upon a time there was not anything except a very

Once upon a time there was not anything except a very unusual and

Once upon a time there was not anything except a very unusual and intriguing

Okay, I'm not actually playing the game, but isn't it gonna get tedious when you hit say 1000 words and you have to type them all out and then add one more? lol :p

Right, now I'm playing:

Once upon a time there was nothing but an unusual and intriguing duvet.

(yeah, I did a touch of editing, couldn't help it; I'm an obssessive writer :D ).

Feel free to ignore this post.

I guess. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :p For now...

Once upon a time there was nothing but an unusual and intriguing duvet. It

Once upon a time there was nothing but an unusual and intriguing duvet. It was very

Why did it get edited? :(

And it won't be tedious...you just copy and paste it and add a word. lol :)

Once upon a time there was nothing but an unusual and intriguing duvet. It was very cozy, yet

New Threads

Top Bottom