• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

OMG how HAWT did Paige look on Neighbours today?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
In that low cut red dress! Be still my beating heart!

I don't have any pics but if you go on Google and look for images of Olympia Valance you'll see who I mean.

OK at nearly 41 I'm loads too old for her and she's too good for me, but heck, I still would.

Well, now, I happen to be a straight woman and not even a "dishy" woman would get me "questioning" my sexual preferences as men are for me, no question about it lol

But just for the heck of it, will google and take a look at the girl that has Rich's heart pounding lol

I know who you mean, and she is gorgeous. We used to watch Neighbours religiously, but just got very bored of the storylines a few years ago and never went back to it. I'd been watching since I was in high school and I see it on every now and then and can't help but have a quick look. Mostly these days I'm all "who's that? what's going on? why have they moved?" I'm always amazed that the Kennedy's and Toadie are still in it though! :D

I can appreciate how see might appear attractive. There's only two women I have ever felt attracted to..what ever that really means for me because I really don't know. One was a girl from school and the other is Eva Green. I think it's the eyes that does it for me, ironic because I can't look into people's eyes! I wish I knew her. She really is a beautiful looking human being. I hope her personality matches her looks.

New Threads

Top Bottom