• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Oh mother, oh father....so embarassing

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
Okay. What is some embarrassing family history you need to unload? Here is one: l bought something to contain the girls, so l would look normal in locker room. My mom discovered such item in my drawer, and made a family announcement to my pub brother and nasty stepfather that we were all going to buy me this item at dept store. How embarrassing.

I forgot my wallet once and after we got it from home my dad announced it over the cb. Karma got him later he forgot his teeth.

l bought something to contain the girls, so l would look normal in locker room.
That sounds like a bra. A sports bra...? I don't get how that is embarrassing.
full

That sounds like a bra. A sports bra...? I don't get how that is embarrassing.
full
it's like I suppose someone reading your diary out in public ,undergarments are a layer of protection , so if someone discusses them with someone so abusive the person being discussed would feel violated

New Threads

Top Bottom