• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

obligatory hello post

wforbes

Hi my names Will and my journey into discovering all of 'this' in conjunction with how it relates to the awkward and strange 'me' I've been my whole life has just begun. I had not been diagnosed until very recently. So, I'm thankful that so many baffling situations in my life are starting to make more sense now in retrospect. So many relationships and friendships that I've lost are starting to add up... and I really appreciate a resource like this while I sort myself out and I look forward to talking to people here if the opportunity presents itself.
So, thank you to the people that are making it possible.
I'm 27, for work I currently do tech support and computer software development. Inching my way through school. I love to play music, do math exercises, and draw/paint. Most of all though I love skateboarding.
All my hobbies have come from a love for finding patterns and rhythms. I love the idea that everything we see and experience is a combination of vibrations of energy and what we do can react with those vibrations, shifting the universe in little ways. Another post here on the 'hellos' section talked about healing vibrations and stuff... it totally sounded very cool, i'm going to go read that after this.
My favorite numbers are 13 and 42. All coincidentally: last year I lived off of highway exit 42, worked off of a different highway exit 42, relocated within walking distance of Air Force Plant 42, and earned $4242.99 from my second job (it was a good year). My birthday was 10 / 9 / 87 :) I think random number coincidence like that is really interesting when it pops up throughout the day.
Not sure what else I can say. I hope you have a great day thanks for reading.

Hi Will, welcome to the forum. There are plenty of good people here sharing there thoughts and opinions. Feel free to post your own. Or just coast about for a while. Cheers.

New Threads

Top Bottom