• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Not like everyone else here

Status
Not open for further replies.
When l was in England, l felt the class distinction profoundly. I grew up in America, but it was very easy to feel less then in England, because class distinction is important by British standards. In America, class lines are blurry to some extent, l can't tell if the person next to me drives a compact or a luxury car, lives in a mansion or rents an apartment, those lines are blurred. So l do understand Urban and Poor l believe. Sorry about your bathroom, l easily get discouraged with simple things like this, and for myself, a okay bathroom is important to me. I have redone plenty of bathrooms. The place l have now, has two very decent bathrooms, however l can already think of replacing and changing certain things in both bathrooms, so l do relate to that part of your post. Are we all going to accept all your special interests? Some here do enjoy coding, and some don't, but everyone is supportive here. Do you feel different? Yes, l do too. I use to wonder if everybody ruminates as much as l do in my middle age. I have finally shut that down. Anyways, it's great you have opened up, and felt comfortable talking about things. Growing up isn't easy, maybe you can be more accepting of yourself, and realize you are having to navigate the high seas as you mature, and stay afloat, stay authentic to who you are, yet you are discovering what you like and don't like in life. In elementary school, l was pretty sure a mistake had been made, and l was with the wrong family, l finally outgrew that thinking.
In History class, I am taught that the British hated Indians and Indian Muslims (Pakistanis) more, they gave Indians the lowest class in the Military while Brits were given the highest, so that still sticks around, they consider British people to be better and migrate there also. While exploring Google Earth, I found the more rural parts of London, feel nostalgic, like they were a bit Urban Pakistani but cleaner, there were small shops with terrible shop signs and names, the streets felt more like you would get lost, but the Rural areas here are more like America, a big highway and these small privately owned towns where all houses are the same, you need to drive for hours and there are no shops nearby. I have heard in Saudi Arabia that it's worser, foreigner's become slaves as the locals don't want those jobs. Some Islamic Scholar from there had the worst website, and used some $500 website builder to make it. Don't do that.

And you also said that you redid bathrooms, my mom's cousin, who lives very far away from here lives in a small area, that tries to have London architecture, tall buildings, redid a huge bathroom with wood, and other things it looks so good now. The main problem with my bathroom is that it's too small like 70cm or 2.29659 feet, even the main door to the house is bigger, there is no garden and a lot of abusive "satanic" kids outside. No sunlight, just darkness, I will send pictures, if I can.

It just feels like I was ignored in this thread, and just kept getting asked questions. I won't be able to sleep, no one cares, I have no hope in this forum. Just kill me if you want

Being asked questions isn't being ignored.

Maybe you're saying that the questions didn't seem pertinent to you.

It just feels like I was ignored in this thread, and just kept getting asked questions. I won't be able to sleep, no one cares, I have no hope in this forum. Just kill me if you want
Oh dear, what makes you say that? I didn't ignore you, I felt for you. I hope you feel better in the morning. Please get some sleep. I like you. x

Sorry but you ruined it, it seems like you are great at just making something go further without solving it, don't ban me or edit this, this is constructive criticism, other members can help better, you also did this in a previous thread, where I remember you just kept on talking and nothing was really solved, don't take this as an insult, don't ban or edit.

@Rodafina , you still didn't reply, just say you don't want to reply to something controversial or something like that.

Also you didn't say anything about me being banned, don't ignore me. Please don't do this

Is Mexico like how I am describing Pakistan? The Richer Urban areas and Poorer Rural areas

No, I don't think so, but I've never been to Pakistan. Mexico is a very poor country. There are very wealthy Mexicans who usually live in the cities but not always. Some have beautiful ranches away from the cities. I've visited Mexico many times over 50 years and love the warmth and kindness of the people.

No, I don't think so, but I've never been to Pakistan. Mexico is a very poor country. There are very wealthy Mexicans who usually live in the cities but not always. Some have beautiful ranches away from the cities. I've visited Mexico many times over 50 years and love the warmth and kindness of the people.
That sounds like Pakistan with the rich thing, but not with kind people, there are very few of those people.

That sounds like Pakistan with the rich thing, but not with kind people, there are very few of those people.

Maybe you just haven't met many of your fellow countrymen to determine if they are good people or not. You're still young.

I think every country has rich and poor people. The gap between the two is huge here in the USA. We have many living in abject poverty while others are millionaires and billionaires living in luxury.

Maybe you just haven't met many of your fellow countrymen to determine if they are good people or not. You're still young.

I think every country has rich and poor people. The gap between the two is huge here in the USA. We have many living in abject poverty while others are millionaires and billionaires living in luxury.
It isn't the same extreme poverty as here. I have met everyone, and it depends on the area, the city area has those people, if you go outside, children will throw rocks at you.

Sorry but you ruined it, it seems like you are great at just making something go further without solving it, don't ban me or edit this, this is constructive criticism, other members can help better, you also did this in a previous thread, where I remember you just kept on talking and nothing was really solved, don't take this as an insult, don't ban or edit.

Are you expecting that other members are going to somehow
"solve" your belief that you're not like everybody else?

Or your dis-satisfaction with the culture in which you find
yourself living?

I'm watching u-tube videos on how geography effects culture in some countries Mexico has very similar geography to Pakistan. making it hard to govern and really effects the distribution of wealth. I did not know this was a real eye opener. even explains history most importantly American History nobody wants bad land even after a significant war. No water no good crop land.

My mind is like a sponge. and these issues are just puzzles to me that can be understood. Not fixed at least not by me. If you can possibly immigrate do so our biggest issue here in Canada is demographics, we need more people that are trainable, not necessary educated. Have the land but not the homes, skilled trades are retiring.

Last edited:
I'm watching u-tube videos on how geography effects culture in some countries Mexico has very similar geography to Pakistan. making it hard to govern and really effects the distribution of wealth. I did not know this was a real eye opener. even explains history most importantly American History nobody wants bad land even after a significant war. No water no good crop land.
Good

Are you expecting that other members are going to somehow
"solve" your belief that you're not like everybody else?

Or your dis-satisfaction with the culture in which you find
yourself living?
Yeah it's dissatisfaction mostly, with the "micro"culture, I am very emotional, I would rename this thread to super emotional, I get angry easily, I wasn't able to sleep, and woke up at 2pm, so I don't know what is happening, I am scared, and you are making me more scared, I don't know what is happening,

I am affected by anything

Being on the spectrum is a culture in its own right. I'm seeing this being on this forum. I guess if the majority culture.
is intolerant of other minority cultures or actively hostile life could get very difficult.

Visited my wife's sister a few weeks ago, they mentioned that someone had come to their town bought a number of businesses for cash thought they were Muslims, questioned a bit more, they then stated the guy wore a turban, told my wife that's not Muslim that's Sikh a completely different religion. What skill set do you have that would be useful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom