• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Noodles survey!

Noodles?

• Italian pasta!

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Thai noodles!

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Japanese noodles!

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Chinese noodles!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • American noodles!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • I don’t like any pasta!

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Carbs are lovely!

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • I think The Olive Garden sucks, and I agree with Metalhead on that.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I’m hungry for pasta right now.

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
I love all kinds of noodles, but they have to be just the noodles cooked in water. No sauce, oil or spices. Just the noodles.

OK, you can throw in some broccoli and I will still like it.

Love Singapore noodles. And spring rolls. I have a bunch of rice wrappers that l need to make. And lobster and white sauce on noodles I love the wide Chinese noodles. So sumptuous.

Last edited:
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

This discussion-thread would not be complete without mention of 'Marco Polo' (who brought pasta from Asia to Italy). Pasta originated (before Marco Polo) in Central Asia or the 'Eurasian Region."

P.S. I did not vote for the 'American Noodles' choice.

New Threads

Top Bottom