• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Non-verbal "courting": does it exist?

Exactly like my situation :D
LOL is right :)

Maybe give him a bit of time, which might help also you figure out what the timeline is/can be for both of you? I see you just joined the forum. If that means you're just finding out about autism (me, I started seriously considering autism a month ago), then you might have quite a bit of self-understanding work ahead of you anyway :)
Yes, I just joined. It only hit me really hard that he is ND after our date. And then a few days later, it hit me that I am also ND. So I do have a learning curve.

Yes. He needs time. We've been "flirting" for 10 months. I almost gave up on him after the date, but then when I started researching ASD, all of his behaviors began to make so much sense. I am crazy about him. This is quite the experience! Good luck with yours, too. Wow.

New Threads

Top Bottom