• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nice to meet you all

Jena

Hi my name is Jena, I want to be a zoologist, and been diagnosed with Asperger's since 4th grade. I am very excited to have found out this forum exists cause some things are just so hard to talk to others about unless they relate to it so yeah nice to meet you all and I hope we all get along!

Hi! ,
I’m glad you found this site and you’ll meet some good people here.
And zoologist cool! I’m actually majoring in marine biology wanting to work on shark conservation!

Hi! ,
I’m glad you found this site and you’ll meet some good people here.
And zoologist cool! I’m actually majoring in marine biology wanting to work on shark conservation!
Nice! Oh my gosh sharks are awesome. My favorites are the Bamboo Shark and the Whale Shark. (especially the whale shark). That's so awesome your majoring in that!

Nice! Oh my gosh sharks are awesome. My favorites are the Bamboo Shark and the Whale Shark. (especially the whale shark). That's so awesome your majoring in that!
Thanks! I’m more interested in working with hammerheads either bonnetheads or the scalloped hammer within that group.

Welcome to our own little menagerie. We have all sorts of aspies here, and none of them bite.

Hi Jena :)
welcome to af.png

Hi & Welcome,
Lots of animal lovers here of all kinds.
Yay that's good! I feel like Autism/Asperger's and Animals go so well together and why so many on the spectrum love animals, because they are easy to relate to. (especially cats lmao)

Yay that's good! I feel like Autism/Asperger's and Animals go so well together and why so many on the spectrum love animals, because they are easy to relate to. (especially cats lmao)

Yes not so complex or difficult to figure out what they are saying as opposed to what they mean. :D

Welcome, @Jena! :)

I wasn't familiar with Jena as a given name until now, only as the name of a city in Thuringia.
I only knew the name as "Jenna". These names seem to be related though, at least according to the following source: Meaning, origin and history of the name Jena

I just looked it up and holy cow I had no idea my name is also a name of a city in Germany.... Funny thing is I'm part German! Thanks for the info :)

New Threads

Top Bottom