• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Newbie to this Forum, and Newbie to Asperger's

Leej07

Uh, hello all. I'm new here, discovered this forum today. I'm not sure how I'd classify myself, as I've never been "diagnosed" with Asperger's in the clinical sense. However, I recognize in myself almost all the classic symptoms. I don't really know what else to say, except that for a long time I've felt weird. I'd better stop rambling now.

Hi Wyv. This is all still somewhat overwhelming to me. I just wish I knew how to handle it.

I am a HFA, I have all the classic symptoms of autism, so I suppose you're not alone :)

Welcome to AC! Y'all will love it here =D

Uh, hello all. I'm new here, discovered this forum today. I'm not sure how I'd classify myself, as I've never been "diagnosed" with Asperger's in the clinical sense. However, I recognize in myself almost all the classic symptoms. I don't really know what else to say, except that for a long time I've felt weird. I'd better stop rambling now.
Hi Lee, and welcome. This was a great place for me to get used to the idea of being an Aspie, and I hope that it helps you to think it through as well. It is a safe and supportive place.

Hi Leej07, I'm pretty much in the same boat you are! Always felt weird, but I never realized (or wanted to realize) that I had all the classic symptoms until quite recently. When I had the epiphany, a whole lot of things in my life started making sense!

I'd say you've got a long way to go before you reach "rambling" status! :) A good portion of my posts are several paragraphs long.

Welcome to AspiesCentral!

images

New Threads

Top Bottom