• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Newbie/hello!

No I'm not. I asked because because you only mentioned refried beans so I thought that was the star of the dish

Lol. Thanks for the conversation. It's really helped me feel comfortable exploring more of this site. As a newbie that's invaluable

Lol. Thanks for the conversation. It's really helped me feel comfortable exploring more of this site. As a newbie that's invaluable
your welcome and thank you too Apple28 and im glad i helped you too feel comfortable. Enjoy the site and if you ever need any advice or help just let your friend Gary know :)

Hi, I'm a woman married to an undiagnosed aspie and this community has really opened a new door to our relationship. I'm so grateful.I stumbled in this site because I had finally suspected there was a connection to my husband's sex drive to asperger. It's so obvious now when I think about it considering other things. I don't know why I never made the connection before. Anyway I'm enjoying all the aha moments when I read other people's threads
Hi Apple28. I am probably an undiagnosed Aspie. I was married a log time ago. It was really awful, it made me not want to try again. I kind of would like to find a partner who is nice, maybe a fellow Aspie? Your husband sure does seem to be fortunate to have ended up with you. You seem like a lovely person.

Thank you very much.

I've seen a few Aspies here say they'd be looking for a future aspie as well if they were to get into another relationship, so I understand. It's awful to hear bad experiences in relationships. You'd hope any person would just leave instead of hurting someone. I'm always struck by the thin line between love and hate especially for couples divorcing. Why is it so easy to forget the joy someone used to bring you and then treat them terribly?

I hope your journey into maybe getting diagnosed, finding someone again and being on this forum is going to be awesome! Lots of love.

New Threads

Top Bottom