• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Newbie/hello!

Apple28

Hi, I'm a woman married to an undiagnosed aspie and this community has really opened a new door to our relationship. I'm so grateful.I stumbled in this site because I had finally suspected there was a connection to my husband's sex drive to asperger. It's so obvious now when I think about it considering other things. I don't know why I never made the connection before. Anyway I'm enjoying all the aha moments when I read other people's threads

Hi, I'm a woman married to an undiagnosed aspie and this community has really opened a new door to our relationship. I'm so grateful.I stumbled in this site because I had finally suspected there was a connection to my husband's sex drive to asperger. It's so obvious now when I think about it considering other things. I don't know why I never made the connection before. Anyway I'm enjoying all the aha moments when I read other people's threads
welcome to aspiescentral and cool username Apple28 :)

A little bit. My husband had a dog called apple growing up . When we got together he couldn't decide on a name so we named our new dog apple . Do you have pets?

welcome.png

A little bit. My husband had a dog called apple growing up . When we got together he couldn't decide on a name so we named our new dog apple . Do you have pets?
i don't have any pets at the moment but i have owned a ball python - boa constrictor - corn snake - garter snake :)

Having pets has become such a poignant thing for me. Humans are so "clumsy" in their intentions. I'm not judging you or inferring anything by the way. How were the tacos?

Having pets has become such a poignant thing for me. Humans are so "clumsy" in their intentions. I'm not judging you or inferring anything by the way. How were the tacos?
i heard animals and pets help with autism and the tacos were good i made them and i also made refried beans.

I love beans! Sounds yum. I keep planning to go to a proper Mexican restaurant so I can experience freshly made wraps.

I love beans! Sounds yum. I keep planning to go to a proper Mexican restaurant so I can experience freshly made wraps.
beans the more you eat the more you fart. maybe there are some mazatlans or other good mexican restaurant near by you can go to and i use hard shelled taco most of the time at home.

I used hard shells too but came across foodies on twitter who said soft is the way. I tried soft ones they from a store still. They were okay. I need fresh made ones so I can really decide. Are there fresh hard tacos. Also my husband is a relentless farter so I'm doomed everyday regardless

I used hard shells too but came across foodies on twitter who said soft is the way. I tried soft ones they from a store still. They were okay. I need fresh made ones so I can really decide. Are there fresh hard tacos. Also my husband is a relentless farter so I'm doomed everyday regardless
Thank you for following me Apple28 and do you like hard shells or soft ones better ? and there might be fresh hard tacos.

I like soft ones. They are easier to eat but then the hard ones I kinda like the crunch. How about you? By the way are you vegan/vegetarian?

New Threads

Top Bottom