• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New to this. Hello!

EllieLou123

Hello! My name is Ellie. I'm 23 and diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. I am really into RuPaul's Drag Race and love meeting the queens. I have come a long way in my life and done things I've never thought possible such as holding down a job for over a year, living in my own place and having a dog! I'd love to meet people who I can share accomplishments with.
20221122_132125.jpg

Hello and welcome! It’s lovely to have you here. Looking forward to hearing about some of your accomplishments.

Welcome. Those are very good accomplishments. When I first undertook those, my first research position, living independently, they were major steps in reclaiming my agency after being socially isolated and profoundly lonely. That was the start of reclaiming myself.

Hello! My name is Ellie. I'm 23 and diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. I am really into RuPaul's Drag Race and love meeting the queens. I have come a long way in my life and done things I've never thought possible such as holding down a job for over a year, living in my own place and having a dog! I'd love to meet people who I can share accomplishments with.View attachment 98744
Hey, Ellie, what is your sweet dog’s name?

Hi Ellie, welcome! :)

Your dog is so adorable. I have 7 dogs myself!
I would love for you to share more about your dog if you feel comfortable! I always love hearing about everyone's pets on here. My dogs mean the world to me and I love talking about them as well.

I also love drag queens, and that's awesome that you have gotten to meet some of them! I am part of the LGBTQ+ community myself.

There are lots of friendly, supportive, kind people here with a lot of wisdom and advice to share. Make yourself at home! :)

Oh, also forgot to add that I also live on my own and have a full-time career (I am self-employed and my business is consistently doing super well.)

I am always happy to hear about others’ accomplishments and discuss my own because I have come a very long way and overcome some really serious obstacles.

I love encouraging people and I always tell everyone that they should never give up on their dreams!!

Hi, and Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process!

Hello! My name is Ellie. I'm 23 and diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. I am really into RuPaul's Drag Race and love meeting the queens. I have come a long way in my life and done things I've never thought possible such as holding down a job for over a year, living in my own place and having a dog! I'd love to meet people who I can share accomplishments with.
Hello, Ellie. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments. I hope you'll keep sharing with us, and I'll try not to envy the fact that you get to have a dog. ;-)

New Threads

Top Bottom