• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New to Forum

I am starting to recall a lot of the challenges such as dating that I experienced when I was younger. I had forgotten or blocked out a lot of those experiences.Reading what other people have posted solidifies my self-diagnosis. Also I still find it interesting that some people in my company recognized HFA before I did.

The retrospect analysis is very enlightening. Many things make more sense.

My maternal grandfather immigrated from Russia in 1914, and I have a nasty disposition when lied to or manipulated. Rasputin just seemed to fit.

Maybe l should change mine to Elvira, Queen of Darkness and hostess to bad horror movies, though sometimes l think.........

If you are able to change it, go for it.
If you are able to change it, go for it.

Maybe my queen of darkness role is vanishing. l feel better since coming to this site. And maybe things are finally changing in my lifetime. Some of us get stuck on long journeys.....

Why do you get Rusputin if wrongly treated? It seems to me my entire life has been people controlling or lying or quite conveniently both in dealing with me. So l now assume it's a giant possibility. Also society's current norms show younger people are quite easily lacking ethics, this IS the new norm.

Maybe my queen of darkness role is vanishing. l feel better since coming to this site. And maybe things are finally changing in my lifetime. Some of us get stuck on long journeys.....

Why do you get Rusputin if wrongly treated? It seems to me my entire life has been people controlling or lying or quite conveniently both in dealing with me. So l now assume it's a giant possibility. Also society's current norms show younger people are quite easily lacking ethics, this IS the new norm.

Society is pretty messed up, and has been for a long time. However, it is everyone’s responsibility to fix what is broken. Regarding my Rasputin demeanor, I have no idea why I am the way I am.

Maybe my queen of darkness role is vanishing.
Oh no, I liked Elvira when she hosted movies! You can still be similar, and use Elvira like powers.

Welcome Rasputin, to the forum, I discovered HFA here after much research when my husband was diagnosed. Eventually found out that I too am on the spectrum, much later in life as well. Better late than never.

Oh no, I liked Elvira when she hosted movies! You can still be similar, and use Elvira like powers.

Welcome Rasputin, to the forum, I discovered HFA here after much research when my husband was diagnosed. Eventually found out that I too am on the spectrum, much later in life as well. Better late than never.

Mia, thank you for the welcome!

New Threads

Top Bottom