• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New to everything, Hi!

DogInClothes

A dog, with thumbs!
I'm a 28yr Queer Non-Binary (NB), who uses They/Them
You can call me Dog for short!
I had been on a road to diagnose myself further, because "anxiety& depression" just didn't hit all the nails on the head. This came to a head recently, and I discovered I was undeniably autistic. Everything clicked, and made sense. All of the situations of my childhood that were made out to be me being a difficult child were actually me just...being autistic.
It's been a lot to absorb and accept. I'm still working through it, and I guess that's why I'm here.
I haven't had anybody to talk to about all of this, so I'm going to try this forum, to learn and share, and get that validation because, right now, I feel incredibly alone in this.

So, Hi there!

Last edited:
upload_2020-11-5_14-44-6.png

Hey. Welcome. Frisbees and frequent hugs are freely given here. Okay - virtual hugs and frisbees. lol

Hey there *wave*
nice, friendly place and people here :)
Enjoy diving into the threads!
I had that "click" moment on realising I was on the spectrum too!

Hi and welcome!
I joined yesterday and I’m already realising this is a good place to be for friendly, welcoming people :)
I had the same journey as you, anxiety and depression not hitting the nail.
So glad you had your “AHA!” Moment!!!!

Hi and welcome. Plenty here will have similar experiences and maybe some ideas and strategies that will be useful, I hope that you enjoy it here.

:surfer::runner::walking::bicyclist::rowboat::swimmer::rocket::airplane::helicopter::taxi::tractor::locomotive::lorry::trolleybus:

Hey there *wave*
nice, friendly place and people here :)
Enjoy diving into the threads!
I had that "click" moment on realising I was on the spectrum too!
Much Appreciated, Barymore! I've barely poked around so far, but i'm looking forward to digging into topics with folks, pick each others brains :9

Hi and welcome!
I joined yesterday and I’m already realising this is a good place to be for friendly, welcoming people :)
I had the same journey as you, anxiety and depression not hitting the nail.
So glad you had your “AHA!” Moment!!!!
Hey thanks so much! I'm glad I decided to jump on here, forums usually give me anxiety :') (too many messages to possibly read them all, oh no am i expected to reply to each and every person? and it goes on and on)

That's probably why some people leave (trying to answer everybody)and don't return or never post at all ,wish I could sleep instead of doing this.

Hi Dog

Can I assume that NB means non binary. I am not familiar with this acronym and guessing

Hi and welcome DogInClothes. I like that username!
This is a good place to be.
I've been here for years. Daily routine to end the day. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom