• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Style

Just curious to know if it's possible for any individual to change the new theme colours, and also if it is possible to re-enable the 'location' line next to each user's post? I like seeing where everyone is from if they choose to display it :)

Just curious to know if it's possible for any individual to change the new theme colours, and also if it is possible to re-enable the 'location' line next to each user's post? I like seeing where everyone is from if they choose to display it :)

The location information is there is you click on their name. It shows in the pop up user card. We have to limit what shows up in the sidebar to keep everything consistent.

Going to be a pain in the bum here Brent, sorry.

Just tried the "old style" and the navigation buttons don't show up unless I hover over them
There isn't as obvious a break between each person's post
The grey background on the text boxes is easier on the eyes but would it be possible (particularly for those who are visually impaired) to have a style that has a much darker look to it. I don't mean black with red writing but maybe various shades of blue or purple or something with white writing (or keep with the black).

Just an idea if possible because it would seem many people have a problem with the light grey/white

Hey Brent, one thing I've noticed is that the new style is ever so slightly zoomed in on my tablet when I first load each page. Not a huge issue, just informing you.

Just tried the "old style" and the navigation buttons don't show up unless I hover over them
There isn't as obvious a break between each person's post
The grey background on the text boxes is easier on the eyes but would it be possible (particularly for those who are visually impaired) to have a style that has a much darker look to it. I don't mean black with red writing but maybe various shades of blue or purple or something with white writing (or keep with the black).

Just an idea if possible because it would seem many people have a problem with the light grey/white

Same issue with the navigation buttons here, on Safari and Chrome.

So far I'm AMAZED! at the new fantastic looking style. I've been writing on another website and am glad to be back here.
Great job Brent!!!!!! I can't wait to check out any new improvements. Looks great on my browser.

We have a new style at AspiesCentral.com. The new style takes advantage of some recent improvement in web browsers and should give a great experience to everyone. The new style should also work even better on mobile browsers.

Let me know what you think about it.

For those that were using the old style you will need to choose it again, as I had to remove it and reinstall to fix issues.

I've noticed some weird things with the text on the forum, I don't know when it has changed as I opened the forum just now in 5 days on my pc.
The thing(s) that bother(s) me are circled, you see the pixels, as under your name, there doesn't appear to be a horizontal stripe in the 'e'
For similar problems look at the screenshot I uploaded.
website probleem.png
So far, except this little thing now, you are doing a great job! ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom