• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Style

Brent

Administrator
We have a new style at AspiesCentral.com. The new style takes advantage of some recent improvement in web browsers and should give a great experience to everyone. The new style should also work even better on mobile browsers.

Let me know what you think about it.

Way smaller default serif typeface. Much more difficult to read in Firefox.

Serious eyestrain happening here.

It is 11pt which is the same as the other style.
Point size is academic comparing a serif to a sans serif typeface. Seriously, it's so small it's unusable for me.

Want a screen capture?

scrncap_zpsbee1344f.jpg

Point size is academic comparing a serif to a sans serif typeface. Seriously, it's so small it's unusable for me.

Want a screen capture?

Sure. It looks the exact same to me on this version and the old version using Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

This is a catastrophe for me if you stick with it. I'm going to cold boot and come back...just to see if that makes any difference.

This is a catastrophe for me if you stick with it. I'm going to cold boot and come back...just to see if that makes any difference.

Well if it is that drastic then I will look into it. All I am saying is I don't see it.

?
Well if it is that drastic then I will look into it. All I am saying is I don't see it.

Looks like you must be using new style sheets pertinent to typefaces and sizes....it's totally screwed on my end. Tiny serif fonts. Unusable for any length of time.

Other websites look fine....typefaces and sizes unchanged.

?

Looks like you must be using new style sheets pertinent to typefaces and sizes....it's totally screwed on my end. Tiny serif fonts. Unusable for any length of time.

Can I get a screenshot? Something isn't setup right on your end I would think. I am using it on default Firefox and it looks fine. Will take a screenshot shortly.

Can I get a screenshot? Something isn't setup right on your end I would think. I am using it on default Firefox and it looks fine. Will take a screenshot shortly.
I posted it already...scroll back up

I'll re enable the old style if you want and you can take a screenshot of that one for me. From your screenshot I don't see much of a difference in this style and the old one.

I have a feeling you may be employing fonts I simply don't have. Apart from the tiny fonts it seems the whole interface is fouled up.

I have a feeling you may be employing fonts I simply don't have. Apart from the tiny fonts it seems the whole interface is fouled up.

Are you using the latest version of Firefox? Also, if you try it in another browser what happens? What Operating System?

New Threads

Top Bottom