• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

marble

Hi, I just joined.

Yeaahhh I got a little bit annoyed with the technical problems that WP keeps having with its website so I thought I'd come here too.

Hope to have some good discussion with all of you.

Hi marble. Welcome aboard. You'll likely find this place quite different from WP. I hope you enjoy it here.

Hi marble

welcome to af.png

Greetings marble and welcome to this forum. I used to visit WP a lot in the past and I did not find it the least bit as friendly as this site.

Welcome, marble. It can certainly be frustrating when a site is having performance and technical issues. I would guess WP is aware of the issues and are addressing them, yes? Autismforums.com isn't perfect but I can say that this site seems more healthy overall in it's management and feel. May your stay here be fruitful both to you and to those you interact with. Cheers!

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process!

There's plenty of other Refugees from wrong Planet, myself included; everyone here's friendly and rather informative and there's even a proper Chat Room, also the Mods and admins do a fine job of keeping the peace

Welcome, marble. It can certainly be frustrating when a site is having performance and technical issues. I would guess WP is aware of the issues and are addressing them, yes? Autismforums.com isn't perfect but I can say that this site seems more healthy overall in it's management and feel. May your stay here be fruitful both to you and to those you interact with. Cheers!

Wrong Planet's a dumpster fire honestly, the Creator (Alex Plank) who was also the Main Admin abandoned ship long ago (and is now trying his luck on a new project called Autism Stories which seems to be a complete joke of sorts just by the fact you need a Subscription to view the site at all and the 1 Year subscription price is astounding) and the Moderators there are incredibly corrupt it's not even funny. There's lots of Racism and Sexism and just Hate Speech in general that goes on over there.

Hi, marble.

You'll find we're a friendly lot, eager to help and support.
If it's discussion you want,
it's discussion you'll get!

Welcome aboard!

I was just thinking about you @Pats! There needs to be more people on team dog. According to the latest stats on the You Tube, the cats need more competition or they are gonna get bored. Horses, chickens, ferrets, snakes, birds, etc. are welcome too. Sara Snuggles wants more birds, crickets and flying insects.

New Threads

Top Bottom