• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Here !!!

Taikus

Hi guys!!! I'm Pijus and I'm 15 years old. I'm from Lithuania and I have Asperger's syndrome. I joined this site, because I want to make friends with simmiliar people. I hope you can accept me :)

Hello and welcome to the forum, Pijus! We definitely accept you here. We have all kinds of people around here. I hope you enjoy your time on here and feel free to let us know if you need help with anything!

Welcome! :)

I certainly accept you! You will find a lot of support (and hopefully friendship) here.

There are lots of people here from many different countries and it is really nice to have so many different perspectives and voices.

welcome to af.png

Welcome! I think we here have learned to be accepting because at times in our lives we were not accepted. You are accepted here.

Hello and welcome. Acceptance is available here, you got it!

Glad you found us. Let us know if you need any help settling in.

New Threads

Top Bottom