• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Here

#JasonRed2020

Hello there,
I am new to this forum and public forums in general. Not sure what I am supposed to do here. my psychiatrist recommended this for me because her tests say that I have high functioning autism. My hope here is to make friends because I am bad at making connections with people. I hope to change that. My hobbies include video games, anime, exercising, and biking. I love to talk about this stuff with anyone if you are interested. I hope you are all having a good week. I can't wait to talk more with you all.

upload_2020-2-4_10-54-56.png

oh, that's interesting. Never thought psychatrists recommend this website. This is a good site, best modded I have found and still not restrictive excessively so you can share fun stuff and images. I learned so many things and have grown with these people. I hope you'll find it fairly easy to fit in with us.

Hi Jason, and welcome. The psychiatrist can tell this is a good site. That's good.

Hi Jason. I don't share the same interests as you do, but I'm always happy to welcome a new member. It's often suggested that you "lurk" in an online community for a while before jumping in, to see what the norms and expectations are. That might be a good idea for you. It's usually easier to respond to someone else's thread, at first, than to start one of your own.

Have fun here!

Ah, it seems we share some interests. Video games are my main thing, that's for sure. Anime too, though I tend to prefer reading the mangas instead. Same stories & characters in the end though.

If you want to chat, I'm always open to that. Though I dont necessarily respond particularly quick. But I am on here darned often. Too much free time.

Welcome to the forums.

New Threads

Top Bottom