• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Feature: Resources

Brent

Administrator
We have a new feature on the site that we will be expanding over time. You can check it out here: Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Right now we only have a category for books related to Asperger's & Autism. Over time we will expand into more categories but right now I want to populate our books section.

Any member can contribute. All new resources are auto moderated so that we can make sure they have the same standard content. Once you submit a resource we will approve it or send you a message letting you know if you need to change something or if it is being rejected and why.

Right now, please link only to Amazon.com for books. This is by far the most popular retailer online for books in the world and will make it easy for everyone to buy the book or download the book.

Feel free to create different resources for the same book if they have a Paperback, Hard or eBook version. Please note this in the title thought which one it is.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them.

Last edited:
Added options to choose what type of book it is (Paperback, Hardcover, Digital, etc)

Just wondering, could we have 'Documentary' added to the list of resource categories? There's a rather excellent one I'd like to add.

New Threads

Top Bottom