• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Need help finding text app for iPad

FlipWriter has a lot of features and with those features comes a lot of testing...testing = time which in turn ='s $$$. Computer programming is essentially learning another language to speak to a computer and make it do things. Each computer programming language has it's own syntax and strucuture as well as the way that the compiler understands that language to make the apps that you use. It's a long and involved process to create an app that is meaningful due to how complex the devices we use are. That's why some apps are really expensive...time. :)

Once I can get my hardware issues solved, I will make sure that you receive it. I probably will charge a small amount for it, so you won't have to worry about that. :)

Thank you for explaining the process, I guessed it was hard work. Most apps cost so little, I have not seen one cost as much as this.

"Once I can get my hardware issues solved, I will make sure that you receive it. I probably will charge a small amount for it, so you won't have to worry about that."

I did not know you were making an app for me to buy from you. I do not think I would do that. I have bought things from strangers on eBay and sometimes they are nice, sometimes they are not. It is a business. Aspie Central is not a place I want to be like business.

Thank you for explaining the process, I guessed it was hard work. Most apps cost so little, I have not seen one cost as much as this.

"Once I can get my hardware issues solved, I will make sure that you receive it. I probably will charge a small amount for it, so you won't have to worry about that."

I did not know you were making an app for me to buy from you. I do not think I would do that. I have bought things from strangers on eBay and sometimes they are nice, sometimes they are not. It is a business. Aspie Central is not a place I want to be like business.
If I charge anything, it will be about $1.99. I can't list it on the AppStore for free. As long as I keep it in Test Flight, you won't have to pay for it...I will check to see if I can gift it to you when it's finished.

New Threads

Top Bottom