• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Need advice, OCD shopper

When I say cardboard packets, I mean packets of A4 cardstock that you use for cardmaking you get 10 for $2.

I am actually making a habit where I only use left over change and coins I have lying around in my backpack and not using my debit card to buy them. That has reduced the amount I purchase a great deal and I do feel slightly happier with this.

Doing that as well, got a collection of military model magazines (ships, planes etc)

I attached some of the art I make using cardboard, these are drawings and cutouts of playable planes in one of my all time favourite video games ever on this planet "World of Warplanes"

Hope I cleared things up a bit
do you mean 200-230 gsm or the american system by pound, im asking as my ability to visualise a cardboard packet is zero again need to keep the little grey cells active

I have a situation I'm embarassed about.

When I get stressed I shop and I buy cardboard packets.

I've gone crazy and got to many, I do use them for art but I've been getting more than is necessary.

I'm finding it hard to let go, I've been trying to reduce the amount I get by only using scrap coins in my pocket, but even then I'm worried.

What's some good stuff to do for this situation?
I had a brain click on your avatar. Here are a few of my models made with cardstock.
Oyodo.JPG IJN Oyodo
Edmund Fitzgerald.JPGEdmund Fitzgerald (you know the song)
Majestic Maersk (at one time the largest container ship in the world)
These were all done to a scale of 1:1200. The coin scales to 95 feet/29 meters across. Just print, cut, fold, glue. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Majestic Maersk.JPG
    Majestic Maersk.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom