• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

nature inspired creative workshop

Kayla55

Ok, so let's get out our bedroom laboratories and get creative finding ways to extend nature's creativity.

So wasps and ant nests are virtually indestructible, ever tried to break down mold with spade. Is this how concrete and stone building was invented?

The beaver cuts down trees to build dams, is this where timber building comes from?

We even had this German visit to learn more about how cheetahs leg design provides speed. So let's hear any other animal inventions others can input.

Copying animal or insect engineering is nice, but I always thought the real dramatic breakthroughs would come if we could just genetically engineer large versions of insects. As long as they are careful to produce only non-agressive creatures very little could go wrong.

For instance, it took Britain and France together 5 years to build the Chunnel. Giant ants could do it in 5 days.

1962-Topps-Mars-Attacks-Card-34-Terror-In-The-Railroad.jpg

Say goodbye to fossil fuels and global warming. All transportation could be done by giant Flies.

1962-Topps-Mars-Attacks-Card-27-The-Giant-Flies.jpg

Caterpillers are natures little eating machines. If re-engineered to eat plastic or metal or concrete, giant versions would be the kings of recycling.

1962-Topps-Mars-Attacks-Card-41-Horror-In-Paris.jpg

;)

Giant insects would suffocate. They breathe with spiracles. Insects used to be bigger when our atmosphere contained more oxygen.

did....did I already talk about this?

ugh.... anyway, yeah. I want to paint the landscape of my cottage.

it'll be fun!
and I admire nature more now because I love pouring my heart out, Being reminded of Oddworld, and finally... I could get a great idea for a cartoon/comic.

be it may, I do want to make paintings of my cottage since, well... it's going to be fun.
I want to look at nature and say "isn't this amazing?" my cottage has even this comic (that I never update) because hey! I was driven to do it by Moomin (a european cartoon) and really? it was inspired by Short stories i made about my cabin.

theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee animation may have to wait. my dad wants me to do Trailers.

New Threads

Top Bottom