• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Myers Briggs Personality Poll

What is your personality type?

• ISFP

• ISTP

• ISFJ

• ISTJ

• INFP

• INTP

• INFJ

• INTJ

• Extroverted Personality Type

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
I suspect if the two ladies had applied a bit more of a mathematical basis to thier hypothesis it would have gained greater acceptance. wieghing each attribute. and ten using set theory to sepatate. I would so you could compared combine each type with a mini IQ style test to do comparisons between individuals. and then compare use theses differences to measure differences between groups. Would give a way to compare artists to engineers. would also fix the flaws in the overly generalized IQ test.

I have been tested a few times the majority of times it comes up INTP, ONE time it was INFP.
which makes sense to any one who knows me well.

if I were to describe my personality via sets I would belong too two sets the INTP set and the INFP set along with where the two sets intersect.

To stick to my colour analogy, degree of extravertism/ introvertism could be compared to lightness darkness which could be measured in gradients. the ore the extraverted the higher the number, thinking/feeling would be the b of the CIE LAB colour control system again the higher the number more intense the thinking or feeling attribute, can use the numbers straight from the test. Intuitive/perceiving would be the a reading, using numbers straight from the test. would be differences between two people of similar personality could then be measured and quantified by what we used in colour control CMC tolerancing.

INTJ = Architect (not actually an architect but that is the term the test results use) Turbulent.
the turbulent is mean to indicate someone who is more confident in their reasoning/knowledge but then overthinks it and worries .
sounds like me - always planning, quite independent, informed by my research and logic, and yet also insecure at the moment of decision.
def- introverted, def, judges on knowledge and values,

I would not take this test too seriously, when does being a introvert start and a extrovert end. I got tested twice over my career, Once tested as INFP and second as INTP, which is correct I suspect both.

Last edited:
Guilty as charged.

"A Logistician (ISTJ) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. These people tend to be reserved yet willful, with a rational outlook on life. They compose their actions carefully and carry them out with methodical purpose."

I was doing some reading on this subject earlier this week on the correlations of MBTI archetypes and the prevalence of ASD in the different groups. This was after I had read a blog post on Introvert, Dear of characteristic of the INFJ personality type. Reading through the list had me asking, 'How the heck did we miss my ASD for as long as we did?' Key traits came screaming off the page.

A lot of INTP's in this community, in the general population is around 5%. They tend to Make up a large part of the STEM community.

What do you guys know about INFJs?

I don't really understand the tests, but I always come up as INFJ.

1 - 1.5% of the population. Rarest of all the personality types. Known as the Advocate. With a tendency to be paradoxical in their behaviours. Very much all or nothing with a fierce sense of right and wrong. Highly creative, but tend to be very linear with their reasoning. Highly empathetic and almost uncannily accurate in getting a read on other people. INFJs are often the one's who will be bothered by a person and not know exactly why.

One major downside of the INFJ is they are as fierce with their loyalty to those they care about as they are in their ability to cut people out of their lives. Push an INFJ too far and they will severe all contact without a qualm.

I have always tested INFJ.

Last edited:
1 - 1.5% of the population
I am looking for those places in my life where I am a part of the solid majority, but they seem to be eternally elusive. It’s okay, though. I am embracing it. Robots like me just don’t fit, but I can still find friends here.

1674347439424.png

1 - 1.5% of the population. Rarest of all the personality types. Known as the Advocate. With a tendency to be paradoxical in their behaviours. Very much all or nothing with a fierce sense of right and wrong. Highly creative, but tend to be very linear with their reasoning. Highly empathetic and almost uncannily accurate in getting a read on other people. INFJs are often the one's who will be bothered by a person and not know exactly why.

One major downside of the INFJ is they are as fierce with their loyalty to those they care about as they are in their ability to cut people out of their lives. Push an INFJ too far and they will severe all contact without a qualm.

I have always tested INFJ.
That does sound like me. Thank you!

What do you guys know about INFJs?

I don't really understand the tests, but I always come up as INFJ.
INFJ are like the other side of the coin of INTJ.

I always get INFJ every single time.
And yes it does suit me because I have thar caring personality type.
But it can be difficult and hard being autistic and that because it can lead to burn out and be very straight laced.

New Threads

Top Bottom