• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

my work clothes

madisen622

autistic kidcore grandpa
V.I.P Member
PXL_20220921_110308628.jpg

we have pajama day at my work today, im super excited. notice my tie dye carebear shirt too and my fuzzy slippers, i can't wait! works been so boring lately. :sweatsmile:

also i took this in my parents bedroom early in the morning, i promise you my room is WAY more colorful than this. maybe i can take photos later. :)

I second that. So you actually go into work dressed that way?
thank you:smiley: i do, im at my work now! im thinking of wearing my every day jewerly too, its MUCH more vibrant than the gold im wearing in the photo i have mushrooms earrings i wanted to wear. our dress code is normally business casual but i always dress somewhat similar to this, i wear jeans and sneakers rather than sweatpants and slippers though haha.

thank you:smiley: i do, im at my work now! im thinking of wearing my every day jewerly too, its MUCH more vibrant than the gold im wearing in the photo i have mushrooms earrings i wanted to wear. our dress code is normally business casual but i always dress somewhat similar to this, i wear jeans and sneakers rather than sweatpants and slippers though haha.

Nice! The dress code in my office is also business casual, but we’re not allowed to wear jeans.

Nice! The dress code in my office is also business casual, but we’re not allowed to wear jeans.
awe no really? i can't live without jeans. :(
do you wear khakis or dress slacks instead or something of that nature?

awe no really? i can't live without jeans. :(
do you wear khakis or dress slacks instead or something of that nature?

I usually wear a solid colored long sleeve shirt, khakis, and black dress shoes. It’s a little extra work to get dressed for work.

I usually wear a solid colored long sleeve shirt, khakis, and black dress shoes. It’s a little extra work to get dressed for work.
wow, dress shoes? that's crazy! i mean im sure it feels nice sometimes, you're all snazzy and stuff haha. the outfit does sound uncomfortable for my tastes though:tearsofjoy:

I wish I could have worn my PJs to work, back when I worked. These days, I've been known to wear my silk pajamas all day long around the house. They are so comfortable!

In LA, l did see one lady in PJ bottoms at a store. It was a fad, sometimes woman still go out in a slinky short nite slip-thing.

So cute. Thanks for sharing. Your employer is so lucky to have a happy employee like you. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom