• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My therapist and I are on better terms

I honestly meant more like people I’ve known for years. There are two in mind who used to be in my corner but they no longer respond to me. It makes me feel like they wish me ill will, especially in regards to finally meeting the love of my life.
Ah, yeah I know what thats like, ive tried reconnecting with >5 friends whove been ignoring me for years. Had finally removed some people and been a little snappy with some to let them know theyve been wasting my time not telling me any answer, postponing me without having any interest and decency.

Theres some incidents you dont know of, they took place somewhere else.

Sometimes the less people know about what they need to do, the more they can relax. But Mark has a psych so im sure theyre taking care of these issues.

Have I told you Mark is my actual name or did you just get the gist from my username?

My therapist has told me she hopes I will have a girlfriend. Do you agree with her?

Have I told you Mark is my actual name or did you just get the gist from my username?

My therapist has told me she hopes I will have a girlfriend. Do you agree with her?
Remeber what you told me? That depending on whether or not you have a girlfriend youre going to decide to leave. While im not the most giving person in the world, I do wish you well, but I really disagree with the leaving thing. I do have a problem with that, thats why i dont want you to keep reminding me about it. Automatically when you talk about it, it makes me think that im just another person out there and I dont know your reasons for leaving then maybe if i did it would help, but I would enjoy knowing you liked your time with some members at least, like, for example me. And that the reason you talk to me is that you found some trust. Usually people leave when theres nothing that means much to them in some place, also it happens after they get a gf or whatever. While what you do is not really my business, and trying to get you to stay just for me wouldn't be the right thing to do, I'd like to think I made the slightest difference. In the past I did feel guilt when others left, because I wasn't good enough or reassuring enough for them. Dealing with peoples issues is not only wearisome, but it never works. So I dont like to know somebody will leave, because when they will, I do have guilt about it, even if I shouldnt because i did my best. I dont want to be in that pattern again.

Apart from that yes I even helped you with tips about where to find certain kind of people into certain interests, and reassurance when you said girls don't like good guys. That is by the way true, women aren't looking for bad guys, theyre looking for traits such as having fun interests, something to define their personality in the crowd and so that they seem a really great person to know.

Last edited:
Remeber what you told me? That depending on whether or not you have a girlfriend youre going to decide to leave. While im not the most giving person in the world, I do wish you well, but I really disagree with the leaving thing. I do have a problem with that, thats why i dont want you to keep reminding me about it. Automatically when you talk about it, it makes me think that im just another person out there and I dont know your reasons for leaving then maybe if i did it would help, but I would enjoy knowing you liked your time with some members at least, like, for example me. And that the reason you talk to me is that you found some trust. Usually people leave when theres nothing that means much to them in some place, also it happens after they get a gf or whatever. While what you do is not really my business, and trying to get you to stay just for me wouldn't be the right thing to do, I'd like to think I made the slightest difference. In the past I did feel guilt when others left, because I wasn't good enough or reassuring enough for them. Dealing with peoples issues is not only wearisome, but it never works. So I dont like to know somebody will leave, because when they will, I do have guilt about it, even if I shouldnt because i did my best. I dont want to be in that pattern again.

Apart from that yes I even helped you with tips about where to find certain kind of people into certain interests, and reassurance when you said girls don't like good guys. That is by the way true, women aren't looking for bad guys, theyre looking for traits such as having fun interests, something to define their personality in the crowd and so that they seem a really great person to know.

I honestly don’t remember saying that. If it makes you feel better, I don’t see you as just some person. Having a partner in my life would give me more of a reason to stay.
I wouldn’t feel so inferior to others and could prove my naysayers wrong. No, those aren’t the primary reasons why I want a relationship. I primarily just want someone to love me after being alone for 11 years now, to love my partner back, and send special moments with. But even that gets me flack from some people. I don’t get it at all.

I know there are women who want nice men but I never seem to encounter them or at least ones who are single. It really hurts me and makes me feel discouraged. Even if I go to a music show or anime convention, they aren’t interested in me.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom