• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My son wrote this!

Nice! Following in his dad's creative footsteps, I see. He should be proud, like you.

Super impressed. He may have a career doing this. Can you get him to roll a few more songs, then market yourself, so much originality from both of you. I just want to listen to this again. You made my Sat tonite. I feel happy to be alive a hang out with very creative people. What l like is it has a intro,a segway into a hook, a hook of the hook, and a transition, and a ending. Very interesting, l hear Santana, dubstep, etc.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom