• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My night... Aargh!

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
Work was okay today, did get a new mattress dropped off right after work otherwise...

On my way to camera club meeting, running slightly behind time... I live on a very narrow inner city street... As I pulled out a pickup comes down the street, it's dark, my little compact vs. giant pickup... Cars either side, no room to pass each other, the driver of the pickup just sits there, wouldn't even help to figure out a way around for either of us, just sits there, like a stand off... Eventually I wiggle around a little to make it work, he never even tried anything! Idiot pickup driver! Excuse my english, that took almost five minutes, aargh! And I was angry at this point...

Stopped for a coffee to go, on my way... Definitely late now, forgot about the road closure between me and the club meeting, turn around to detour around it, later now, getting aggravated and anxious now, finally got there and walked in the room five minutes late!

I know it's only a club meeting, but I can get anxious things like this sometimes.

It was a good meeting, as usual I was comparison "shopping" all night, I always feel like my photography don't measure up, not sure why I constantly feel that way... And lately my Instagram feed doesn't seem to be very inspiring to anyone...

On the way home, approaching the last traffic light to home, just missed the green light, cue the longest traffic light wait in history, this light always takes ages, more frustration...

Meantime, triggered a low level migraine, probably because I stressed myself out so much, over what I know is basically nothing but seems like something to me... What seems like the story of my life all too often...

That was my night...

Work was okay today, did get a new mattress dropped off right after work otherwise...

On my way to camera club meeting, running slightly behind time... I live on a very narrow inner city street... As I pulled out a pickup comes down the street, it's dark, my little compact vs. giant pickup... Cars either side, no room to pass each other, the driver of the pickup just sits there, wouldn't even help to figure out a way around for either of us, just sits there, like a stand off... Eventually I wiggle around a little to make it work, he never even tried anything! Idiot pickup driver! Excuse my english, that took almost five minutes, aargh! And I was angry at this point...

Stopped for a coffee to go, on my way... Definitely late now, forgot about the road closure between me and the club meeting, turn around to detour around it, later now, getting aggravated and anxious now, finally got there and walked in the room five minutes late!

I know it's only a club meeting, but I can get anxious things like this sometimes.

It was a good meeting, as usual I was comparison "shopping" all night, I always feel like my photography don't measure up, not sure why I constantly feel that way... And lately my Instagram feed doesn't seem to be very inspiring to anyone...

On the way home, approaching the last traffic light to home, just missed the green light, cue the longest traffic light wait in history, this light always takes ages, more frustration...

Meantime, triggered a low level migraine, probably because I stressed myself out so much, over what I know is basically nothing but seems like something to me... What seems like the story of my life all too often...

That was my night...

Don't worry you'll experience worse things later on.

New Threads

Top Bottom