• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My name is Ryan and I'm 33 years old.

okaba00

My name is Ryan and I'm 33 years old. Was misdiagnosed from 4 1/2 until 19 as ADHD, but was correctly diagnosed with Asperger at 19. Also I have OCD that I was diagnosed with at an early age.

I live in the pacific northwest of the united states and have very little experience with others on the autism spectrum on any level, at least as far as I know. I also have no experience with any kind of community for people like me just because I've never felt the need for one before. Because of things happening in my personal life at the moment I felt like it might help if I reached out to a community that may understand better with what I'm going through both now and in general.

Since I have no experience with a place like this, I'm not sure what would make a good introduction. I kept writing long rambling paragraph worth of information about me, but then I decided that saying all that in an introduction may not be the best place to do that. So I just decided to say if you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk feel free to message me or reply. I'm a very friendly and open person. If I have the option, I do prefer to talk via private message instead of on a forum where everyone can see what I've said.

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hi Ryan

welcome to af.png

Your intro was perfect. Welcome to Autismforums.com, Ryan. Thank you for stepping outside your comfort zone and posting. We look forward to learning from your experience.

Last edited:
Good morning, Ryan, and welcome.
Have you had the chance to read through some of the threads/conversations? It'll give you an idea of who we are - a very accepting and supportive group. Glad you decided to join.

New Threads

Top Bottom