• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My favourite Choc ~ what's yours

Kayla55

So I figured out what my favourite chocolate is, and it's a Rolo.

But if it's ice-cream then it's a crunchie

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 25
  • images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 28
  • download (7).jpeg
    download (7).jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 27
  • images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 25
  • images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 24
I'm fancy lol, I like hazelnut chocolate and Belgian chocolate.
I don't have chocolate very often though because it seems to give me acne, and I otherwise have very clear skin.

I don't know if this counts but I love Oreos. I love the mini Oreos that come in the plastic buckets.

Wow, that image is way bigger than I wanted it to be :sweatsmile:

Can you solve this riddle.....

Attachments

• images (13).jpeg
    images (13).jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 31
  • images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 29
  • images (13).jpeg
    images (13).jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 30
  • images (14).jpeg
    images (14).jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 32
I very rarely eat any chocolate but I'm a real sucker for two things. Chocolate coated coffee beans and chocolate coated ginger.

Darrell-Lea-Dark-Chocolate-Ginger__72630.jpg

Whatever the cookies that the local Meijer bakes are made of.

What is it exactly? Well... something, I imagine. Definitely probably something. Probably molecules in there and everything.

Spoiler alert, I dont understand much about food.

Around the bush assumptions:
Chocolate means he wants a girlfriend and is dating material (may only get married later!)

Damsel in distress means he can see you battle in man's world and notice you

The stalk means deciding in long term if he's any good at looking after our doe-doe bird....so he's clueless at raising kids, good with kids, may never know what to do, doesn't realise effort, pays little attention to kids

Chocolate: I don't eat chocolate.

The ingredients do bad things to me.
Typically there is sugar and sometimes cow milk.

Even the cocoa/chocolate aspect is a problem
resulting in hives from the caffeine content.

I can use carob powder and unsweetened
carob chips. But not cocoa or anything chocolate,
light, dark, semi-sweet, baker's or white. None.

I can use carob powder and unsweetened
carob chips.
I had a South African neighbour once that recognised all the Carob trees the local council had planted along the verge of a main road. He collected a whole heap of seeds and roasted them in the oven, then ground them up and used them as a substitute for coffee. That was very nice.

Cadbury milk chocolate. But not just any Cadbury candy bar. Only ones made in Ireland, with Irish Cream. Something my mother would bring back with her from periodic trips to the old country.

I use to always go to Hershey's Cookies and Cream as my fave. Though in a recent turn of events in the past two years, I've found that Heath Bars are actually more something up my alley.

bheath.jpg

Any chocolate other than white (which isn't really chocolate anyway). Not picky when it comes to chocolate.

I actually can't have chocolate, caramel or dark fudge foods or drinks. It's about the same thing as giving me a box of ex-lax. It kills my stomach. I've known since very little, so I don't miss it or anything. I always know if I accidentally bite into some, too because it's bitter and gross to me. I don't know why. It's just always been this way.

Whatever the cookies that the local Meijer bakes are made of.

What is it exactly? Well... something, I imagine. Definitely probably something. Probably molecules in there and everything.

Spoiler alert, I dont understand much about food.
:D I agree. Those large, soft bake, chocolate cookies with the chocolate chunks in them. Dear Lord. Let me eat my way into a diabetic coma!

New Threads

Top Bottom