• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My Drawings :)

Monachopia

...spiral out... keep going.
Thought I'd share some drawings I've done... Please be warned - some are graphic in depictions of depression and self-harm. I draw to deal with my negative feelings, so I apologise in advance. The bottom three are the more disturbing ones. Some are somewhat unfinished too.

Some are more pleasant and hopeful though, so it's not all bad! :)

TreeOfLife_sm.jpg
_smDSC_1635.jpg
_smDSC_0054.jpg
_smDSC_1647.jpg
_sm20180725_222724.jpg
_smDSC_1594.jpg
pushed you awaysmall.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! There's no doubt you can draw! I'd like to see more :)

I'm going to be a bit cheeky here... There's a line in the script for the next video - the second one on empathy - that uses an allegory of nurturing and gardens. That first pic would be perfect for it :) If you don't mind me using it I'd love to. I'd give you a credit in the description as well if you want it.

@Autistamatic I'm totally ok for you to use the picture! No need for credit, I'm just happy you liked them. <3 As always, I look forward to your videos! :D
If you need a bigger version I'm sure I can dig it out for you.

I'll PM you an email address in a moment. I don't seem to be able to DL a decent sized copy from here, and the bigger and higher resolution the better :)
I really do like your drawing style A LOT.

Wow, all of those are beautiful! The fifth one really resonates with me. To me it’s a beautiful and powerful depiction of the deepest pits of depression and anxiety choking the life out of you. I can almost feel the drawing, so to speak. You’re a gifted artist.
I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work, if you happen to produce any in the future (no pressure though ;) ).

Thank you so much everyone ^_^ It means a lot to me to see such kind comments and more still that they might have resonated with yourselves. Art should touch people, not just be pretty for prettiness sake. I have lots of drawings, I might post some more here every once in a while <3

I usually post to my Instagram which is in my signature too.

The last one is my favorite. For some reason, the figure makes me think of what emotions are to me: intense and imminently vague.

Three more .. They're older, from between 2016 and 2014.. I hardly ever finish any of them right away, but I'm sure they'll get done in a few years...

Passing_by_time.jpg
_smDSC_1598.jpg
falling deeper.jpg Very unfinished, but I guess I just drew it to express something I wanted to get rid of and didn't want to go back to.

Wow, I love them. I'm a drawer/painter too, I have photos of my stuff on my profile, feel free to have a look.
Thank you! I can see you're more into the emotive/horror art too :D I loved your drawings and paintings a lot, you are so much better at colouring than I am, that's something I still absolutely struggle with!

Thank you! I can see you're more into the emotive/horror art too :D I loved your drawings and paintings a lot, you are so much better at colouring than I am, that's something I still absolutely struggle with!
Very much so. I try to do "happy" things but they never work. Thank you!

I drew this one in 2011... I felt (still feel) like a burden to my partner, that I'm weighing him down.
Inspired by Florence + The Machine song "Heavy in your Arms".

_sm_Heavy in your Arms Feb 2011.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom