• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My Avatar

I think a little bit of self-aware arrogance can be kind of hilarious, even though that wasn't your intention. I'd wear that badge with a smirk on my face that says, "I'm wrong... but I'm sticking to my guns".

Some people are going to take things too seriously, but what can you do?

I think a little bit of self-aware arrogance can be kind of hilarious, even though that wasn't your intention. I'd wear that badge with a smirk on my face that says, "I'm wrong... but I'm sticking to my guns".

Some people are going to take things too seriously, but what can you do?
All I care about is determining the truth, how does the universe work. even mathematics has its limits, as Kurt Godel has shown. The Heisenberg uncertainty principal shows being wrongheaded has consequences seeing this in politics.

My avatar occasionally causes some confusion as to its real meaning. Those that do not know me mistake it for an arrogant statement. it was given to me by a friend years ago as a joke. The real message is not about my personally but rather that I tend to have opinions on some stuff that is eventually found latter to be correct.

In physics there is two conflicting theories Einsteins General theory of relativity and Heisenberg's quantum mechanics based on his uncertainty principle just substitute their names in the quote and Avatar makes sense. It's more about truth than any particular individual, least of all me.
Don't worry. I hadn't even noticed that those grey lines were text.

New Threads

Top Bottom