• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Moved by music that sounds like gibberish?

I enjoy chanting music, tech sounds skillfully enmeshed. .
Lately, Yiddish songs. I love the sound of Yiddish and know a few words.

Also songs that you just shout out loud because the words coarse thru your soul.

Scandinavians and the English language, sometimes it slips a little. I have several examples of things like that, people sounding a little odd.

Yes. I often hear Danes use the 'f' or 't' sound in place of 'th'. To be fair, Danes tend to speak a more "British" version of English and I sometimes hear British people do the same.

In all cases, their English is still much better than my Danish.

I like lyrics, and best of all, standout lyrics with great music. Like, Graceland by Paul Simon, also Hearts and Bones, I often quote bits of that to couples in counselling. Yeah weirdo counsellor strikes again. Also Indigo Girls, Strange Fire. Joany Mitchell Clouds. Fleetwood Mac Rumours and Tusk. The Eagles Desperado and really most of their albums. James Taylor various albums. John Denver Rocky mountain suite and most of his albums. Simon and Garfunkel yeah nearly everything.

I love this track so much.
Itohoni ha honi hato, toiha ni honiha, itohoni ha, honi hato, itoi hani ho nihoniha itohoni ha honi hai haito hotomo, niha nihoto i haito i hani honi honiha ito ha ho ni ho niha ho ito ha ito ha ito ha, ho toi ni ha, itoooo!! itoha ito hoto i ha ni ho ni ha Ho hato no to he ko, toto roro, niho niho niho niho niho niho ni... Ho hato no to he to, toto roro, niho niho niho niho niho niho ni... Honi honi honi, roi roi roi roi, honi honi, ito ito ito, roi roi ro honi honi, hepo hepo hepo hepo hepo, ito ito ito, roi roi roi roi roi roi roi Honi honi honi, roi roi roi roi honi honi, ito ito ito, roi roi ro, honi honi, hepo hepo hepo hepo hepo, ito ito ito, roi roi roi roi roi roi roi Heto noi, Heto Nao, heto no to heho heto, heto ro ni ha toi to, heto no i pruuuuuu!! Roi to heto, toi roi toro ho, roi to heho, toi roi toro ha, uhh! Roi to heto, toi roi toro ho, Roi to heho, toi roi toro ha, uhh… kuuu!! … Ro i, honi noi to ho, hani ho, ito ito ito ito ito ito ito... Ro i ni tooo, ho ni ho to iro ito heto, noho iro iro, heto heto heto, tohe tohe tohe tohe, ni roho ni roho ni roho, ni haroha ni haroha, ro haniha ro haniha ro haniha, ro haro haro, haniha ro haniha ro haniha, roha roha niiii, uuuh!! … Ni ho to, ni ho to, ni ho to ni, hotoni, hotoni, hotoni, hotoni, hotoni, hotoni, hoto ni, hoto ni, hoto ni, hotoni, hotoni, hotoni, hotoni, hoto ni, hoto ni, hoto ni... ho to ni, ho to ni, ho to ni, ho to ni, hoto ni, hoto ni, hoto ni, ho to ni, ho to, nihoto, nihoto, nihoto, nihoto, ni hoto, ni hoto, ni hoto, ni hoto Ni hai to hoto ho niha, honi ha ha hoi haho ni ha, ni hai to hoto ho niha… ha ha hoi haho ni ha, ni hai to hoto ho niha… ha ha hoi haho ni ha, ni hai to hoto ho niha… ha ha hoi haho ni ha …Ito ha ho niho niha ho, ito hai to, honito hani hani ho to, iha ito iha, niho niha niho to itooo!! De honi ha honi hai hai, to hoito ni… ha ha ito Ha ni koi, ha ni koi, ha ni koi, ha ni ko… ha ni ko no…! Ni ha, ni ha, ni ha, ni ha, ni ha, ni ha, ni ha, ni ha, ni ha, ni ha… Ni ho ni ha!! NI HO NI HAAAA!!! WUUUUUUU!!!

I like this one...
(It isn't gibberish, but it is in a language that I do not understand.)
We No Speak Americano ft. Cleary & Harding

Sometimes I get super emotional from songs even though I don’t care about the lyrics. The chords just strike a chord with me. (Pardon the pun)

Hello.

Has anyone ever been moved by music that lyrically sounds like total gibberish? That is not meant to be an insult in the slightest. For me, when I like to stim by imagining a head-banging song, the lyrics are of its own unique language. I suppose it has more to do with tone and melody than language.

A song that I had in mind that almost made me emotional in spite of this, before I discovered it was in Russian, would be "Inner Universe," the first intro song to the anime Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

Anyone else feel like this?
Hello.

Has anyone ever been moved by music that lyrically sounds like total gibberish? That is not meant to be an insult in the slightest. For me, when I like to stim by imagining a head-banging song, the lyrics are of its own unique language. I suppose it has more to do with tone and melody than language.

A song that I had in mind that almost made me emotional in spite of this, before I discovered it was in Russian, would be "Inner Universe," the first intro song to the anime Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

Anyone else feel like this?

Airman ga taosenai is basically this. Its japanese rock about Mega man. What can i say more ?

Sometimes I get super emotional from songs even though I don’t care about the lyrics. The chords just strike a chord with me. (Pardon the pun)

Me, too. If I like anything too much in the moment I get choked up. A few days ago, I mentioned that I've had Pink Floyd's "Learn to Fly" stuck in my head for a few days. My wife pulled it up and played it and I got so choked up, I had tears in my eyes. And it wasn't because it's a sad song - it's just because I was so into it.

Also, the pun is not pardoned, but is appreciated.

New Threads

Top Bottom