• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Most messed up/Disturbing Movie You Ever Saw?

I have to say, I just watched Requiem for a Dream in 4K, and it is even more disturbing to me now than it was when I first watched it in the cinemas a very long time ago.

What is the most disturbing movie you have ever seen?

Bad Times at the El Royale. It was really good but man it was erratic

Chris Hemsworth played a really good punchable villain tho

The Green Mile
The Shape of Water
Hereditary
It Comes at Night
A Cure For Wellness

All of these films left me feeling traumatized and mentally scarred.
There is another one called Cannibal Holocaust which I hear is really bad. I haven't seen it and wouldn't watch it. My teenage son watched it at a friend's house (I was NOT happy about this) and said it really bothered him.

Felidae and the anime version of Wicked City. Both are definitely not for kids and I strongly suggest you watch them at your own risk as they are truly messed up.
There are review of both movies, and even the reviews are shocking.
where can I watch them - cant find them on Netflix

I will, I am watching shameless on Netflix, but I feel like I am paying a monthly subscription and not getting my money's worth, yet I have friends who swear by Netflix.

Yeah, they're both on YouTube but you need to sign in - which makes sense; as you can probably guess from the fact I mentioned them here, they are most definitely not for family viewing.

Name the most messed up movie you ever seen?

For me, Class of 1984. I watch the movie on The Movie Network a few decades ago. End up being the most violet high school based movie I ever seen in my life.

Be warned. Lots of violence.

"Mars Attacks!" Though more for sensory reasons than anything else! Most sensorily overloading movie EVER!!!

Name the most messed up movie you ever seen?

For me, Class of 1984. I watch the movie on The Movie Network a few decades ago. End up being the most violet high school based movie I ever seen in my life.

Be warned. Lots of violence.

Now that I read some more replies, and think about it, also "The Lion King"!! The senseless emotional violence. The character of Scar!! For years, couldn't even handle hearing the movie's name!! You can imagine my reaction when someone gavebme a themed wristwatch from the movie!!

For me, it was "The Secret of NIMH"!!! Yikes!! :fearscream:.

I didn't mind that film, although I watched it as an adult and not as a kid. If I had watched that in childhood, I might have thought differently.
To be honest, and since we're talking about Don Bluth works, I found An American Tail to be more disturbing (and depressing).

New Threads

Top Bottom