• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

mixed drugs messages

The first one of these types of songs I heard was Puff the Magic Dragon.
It was very clever.

And, funny...I woke up this morning with White Rabbit in my head and I haven't even heard it in years. :cool:
There is a saying that if you remembered the 60s you weren't "really" there. ;)

There were a lot of songs that had - or implied - drug use in them but the singers are all, "That's not what it was about!"

Now if you want some completely drug-saturated music, there's the "Sticky Fingers" album by the Rolling Stones. Incredible darkness in that music.

Last edited:
I don't remember the 80's well but my stroller and high chair and diapers and watching Disney Sing Along Songs and Christmas in 1988 and 1989 and getting my trike in 1987 and our old house we live in, etc. I didn't know any trends or top songs or top film or current events or our president.

I can think of that Beatles song Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, that song was about drugs.

The 80's were awesome (except for the Cold War), but I hate drugs. I was a kid in the 80's so I remember it mainly from a kid's point of view and not all this other stuff. Drugs were scary. When I was a teenager other kids bullied me for being anti-drug.

The whole world wants me to be a freakin' drug addict or take Big Pharma drugs for every little ailment. I hate it.

New Threads

Top Bottom