• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Mild Kvetching Game

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
For our worst days, we have The Ranting Room, and for smaller problems, The Muttering Area. But this thread is for the minor irritations, that are actually kind of funny.

NO HEAVY STUFF ALLOWED

I'll start:

It is a crime against nature to overcook a steak. What do you have against that beautifully seared, lightly pink steak, that you'd want to make leather out of it?

Seriously though... why don't people pay attention to who arrived at the four-way stop sign first?

"Was it me okay..oh wait no you..oh wait ...no you go first.. no you!"

(Silently screaming inside)

Something like that ?? :D

i don't know why this happens, but sounds made by others is very annoying sometimes depending on what it is, but if i make sound is ok. The same with touch, if you make something painful on yourself even strongly, nothing happens, but if someone else even pinches you a little it hurts a lot.

I like being a creative type person. But it can also be a bit of a pain. My brain just loves to solve problems and when I run out of problems to solve it will invent something! I'm just glad right now it's thinking of fun stuff, though the materials can get a bit expensive! :smilecat:

Why aren’t there lovely smell canceling nose plugs like noise canceling headphones? Would be nice.

Doing a Paleo/Keto thing to help prevent reactive sugar crashes.

I miss bleached flour and white sugar.

I am going to rebel and make a whole food cinnamon roll-

Whole grain flour, butter, cinnamon, yeast, and honey with blackstrap molasses to emulate brown sugar.

Empty carbs wherefore art thou?

It is the West Coast, and Junk Food is The Sun.

There was a snowstorm the other day. About six or seven inches. Snow turned to ice. Been stuck indoors since Wednesday. We're supposed to get another 8 or so inches over the weekend. I have internet, communication, and plenty of supplies. Just bored. But blessed.

There's a gym in my apts. Maybe I'll go workout.

It's too icy to go to the store. I have such plenty when it comes to groceries at home. That being said... I feel like declaring, "My kingdom for a dozen eggs, a bag of shredded cheese, and a carton of half and half!"

New Threads

Top Bottom