• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Microsoft currently dealing with issue that makes Xbox One unplayable

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Link.

Not really sure what they're on about, I'm in the Uk and haven't had any major problems with my Xbox gaming.

Thoughts?

Not really a lot to say here. Systems fail at times. Yes it's unacceptable especially if it bricks systems but you can't make things 100% perfection any more. Not with there's deadlines developers have to meet nowadays.

My thought is that I have no interest in logging in or joining, which
are the options given when I use the link.

The link may be useful for a person who wants to do either of those.

upload_2019-1-31_13-11-13.png

Yeah, I cant see the article either. Do you have a different link?

I'll say one thing though: It could have been much worse than the current situation people are describing.

Remember the legend of the Red Ring of Death? THAT was bad. And common. And it took forever for them to deal with it.... er.... IF they dealt with it, I genuinely dont remember if they actually fixed it at any point (been awhile, you see). What I DO remember though is that if your 360 got hit with it, that was it... it was dead, period.

So yeah, at least it isnt that. Those were dark days indeed for Microsoft's side of things.

I'll say one thing though: It could have been much worse than the current situation people are describing.

Remember the legend of the Red Ring of Death? THAT was bad. And common. And it took forever for them to deal with it.... er.... IF they dealt with it, I genuinely dont remember if they actually fixed it at any point (been awhile, you see). What I DO remember though is that if your 360 got hit with it, that was it... it was dead, period.

So yeah, at least it isnt that. Those were dark days indeed for Microsoft's side of things.

Ah yes, the RROD, I had at least 1 Xbox 360 that died from that, I was going to upgrade to the Xbox One anyway back in 2013, but the fact my 360 died meant I had to, plus 3 years later MS stopped making 360 games.

My husband and I had 5 RROD's across 4 360's. One of them was "fixed" by Microsoft...only for it to have the exact same issue a few months later. They wouldn't fix it a second time .

My thought is that I have no interest in logging in or joining, which
are the options given when I use the link.

The link may be useful for a person who wants to do either of those.

View attachment 51434

At the extreme risk of being criticised for being hypocritical, Google is your friend for a working link to news on this.

My husband and I had 5 RROD's across 4 360's. One of them was "fixed" by Microsoft...only for it to have the exact same issue a few months later. They wouldn't fix it a second time .

I can top that one:

I went through 10 PS2 units. TEN. I am very, very stubborn, you see. But they just kept FAILING.

The last one had an "accident" involving a pond. I leave you to imagine the details there. But it was definitely me saying "okay, this is the end of the line, my patience is gone". Sold off every game I had for it the next day. Havent missed the horrid thing for a moment.

Just... ugh. I cant deal with hardware that doesnt do what it should. Some machines just arent made very well.

At the extreme risk of being criticised for being hypocritical, Google is your friend for a working link to news on this.

Meaning, you couldn't find one, so now the burden is on people in the thread to hunt one up?

The first time I tried the new link, it just went to an "Ooops" page.

Now, about 15 minutes later, this is what happened when I clicked the link>

upload_2019-2-1_15-16-47.png

So that's probably useful.

New Threads

Top Bottom