• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Melatonin

Baths make her hyper again sensory
Ah, memories. My mom said she resigned herself to treat me like a gremlin. "Don't feed it or get it wet after dark if you hope to get some sleep tonight." We still joke about it. :yum:
There is hope! She should grow out of it in time.

Ah, memories. My mom said she resigned herself to treat me like a gremlin. "Don't feed it or get it wet after dark if you hope to get some sleep tonight." We still joke about it. :yum:
There is hope! She should grow out of it in time.
Haha. That made me laugh.
We shall have to change her name to mogwai.

My mom works in a hospital, and she used to give me melatonine. Some people disagreed with it because they mistook melatonine for sleeping pills. But according to her (and this is how she explained it to me as a kid), melatonine is just the stuff in your brain that makes you feel tired. If you lack melatonine, you're not tired. So these little pills just boost your melatonine and are completely natural. Of course you shouldn't take too much of them, but they are not harmful like other meds people tend to give their kids (ritalin, conserta etc.)

New Threads

Top Bottom