• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

May I share my weekly(ish) youtube videos here in this community?

autism-and-autotune

A musical mind with recent revelations
The last thing I want to do is blow my own trumpet or seem as one who spams, but perhaps my creations may be accepted here. My only request is that members don't mention my autism outside this website, or in the comments of the videos (for example, "Hey! (username) from Autism Forums here--I like your work!") as I have not come out publicly.

...or is there a different thread/sub-community here where doing so is appropriate?

I don’t think anyone will see it as blowing your own trumpet, I’m a video creator myself and I often post vlogs on here. They always seem to be well-received.

You can make a thread in the private discussion/photos and videos section, or in the VIP section, if you wish.

I’d say go for it! :)

Edit: Oops, I did not realize you weren’t a VIP member yet, sorry about that! That’s also totally up to you to decide if that’s something you want.

I don’t think anyone will see it as blowing your own trumpet, I’m a video creator myself and I often post vlogs on here. They always seem to be well-received.

You can make a thread in the private discussion/photos and videos section, or in the VIP section, if you wish.

I’d say go for it! :)

Edit: Oops, I did not realize you weren’t a VIP member yet, sorry about that! That’s also totally up to you to decide if that’s something you want.
Oh, sure! Okay, I see. I'll give it a go and see how it goes. Thanks :)

Oh, I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties. I agree that Youtube is a bit more accessible than the TV or films.
i'm enjoying my life too much to concern myself about difficulties. Being a loner makes it easy not to socialize. keep to myself The secret to life is like being in the military. Plan for the battle but be prepared for the plan to fall apart. Finally got tree removed from my property. Up north which I had planned to build a house on that plan fell apart, now getting the grass cut had to sell my tractor and trailer,

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom