• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

"Male loneliness: The ticking time bomb that’s killing men"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this, and the Frans de Waal video, redefining what "alpha male" means? Or have people defined it this way for a long time (like several decades)?

Maybe it's different now? I'm not really sure, things change all the time. When I was a teenager it was the strongest and most capable guys.

Artificial intelligence will be what they put forth as a solution to this . It has already started . Will be interesting.

I am sure I will see it during the end of my life time . Humans won’t need each other anymore for relationships. They can just go buy a licensed clone robot based of the persona and appearance of a celebrity.while the celebrity and corporations make more money . The last shred of human connection will be monetized .

In my opinion

Buy a licensed clone robot, aw, that's so romantic. ;) And taking your new clone robot home to meet your parents, what a special moment.

Here's an interesting article disputing the idea of Alphas: Is the Alpha Wolf Idea a Myth? (Scientific American).

It says the research originating the Alpha idea was done on captive wolves who were not family, and this is not how real packs function.
I wish I'd met someone like you when I was younger, I was subject to harsh decisions on choosing someone who could pay bills and defend his space but my inner world wasn't comprehending the cause and effect here.
A lot is coming out in media regarding women masking and choosing or being chosen by interested parties who tend to be neuro-typical. One day my batafina snapped and was less than lady like, I don't pardon or condone this but somehow it was unspoken or unspeakable to say he pressured me so much into constantly performing Nd exacerbated by living in his territory(flat) and I was dearly unhappy, not sure where to turn for help, and having a family tired of supporting my dysfunction!!
Perhaps I leave young batafinas with a lady like guideline to this Delema.

If you don't think or feel it's your problem, pls empathise with your childhood and how you would feel if mother lost her job for insane reason, and was pressured into a relationship for conformaty when she actually questioning agenda of dating him against meal and roof on offer!!
No women should ever have to feel so utterly confused about her role in this.

I wish I'd met someone like you when I was younger, I was subject to harsh decisions on choosing someone who could pay bills and defend his space but my inner world wasn't comprehending the cause and effect here.
A lot is coming out in media regarding women masking and choosing or being chosen by interested parties who tend to be neuro-typical. One day my batafina snapped and was less than lady like, I don't pardon or condone this but somehow it was unspoken or unspeakable to say he pressured me so much into constantly performing Nd exacerbated by living in his territory(flat) and I was dearly unhappy, not sure where to turn for help, and having a family tired of supporting my dysfunction!!
Perhaps I leave young batafinas with a lady like guideline to this Delema.

If you don't think or feel it's your problem, pls empathise with your childhood and how you would feel if mother lost her job for insane reason, and was pressured into a relationship for conformaty when she actually questioning agenda of dating him against meal and roof on offer!!
No women should ever have to feel so utterly confused about her role in this.

That is sweet of you to say. Yes, I do relate. It is sad to think of our Batafinas snapping, but at least we can move forward. I like your perspective and appreciate you sharing what you do here.

That is sweet of you to say. Yes, I do relate. It is sad to think of our Batafinas snapping, but at least we can move forward. I like your perspective and appreciate you sharing what you do here.
Years ago my Mom bought a set of tarrot cards. All I could think of was the movie ghost and part where Whoopi Goldberg is caught out as a con. The next thing my Mom is very busy, she has many people co.e to see her. Turns out she's just a great listener and best shrink in town, people are coming to see her with all sorts of delemas.
This is my Mom, she never ceases to amaze me. And this prime example I never realised she was on spectrum because it was overshadowed by this. I didn't have many friends over, only a few and I suppose I just kind of was amused/unembarassed but not my brother. I suppose she always came to me as being less judgemental even if I didn't comedy understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom