• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Love on the Spectrum Season 2 Casting

@paloftoon
So after you were interviewed, did they ever email you back and told you that you didn't get the part? How long did it take for them to get back to you?

Because I want to know what to expect assuming I didn't get the part, which I probably didn't.

2 weeks I think, and I think I had to ask because otherwise they wouldn't have responded.

Absolutely agreed, and I hear you soundly.

In my defense, I would offer that I was definitely being dramatic in my language here with Markness because it seems like such a crazy thing to be rejected for… I was actually a social worker at the time (I suspect that was the ultimate reason for rejection) and I would never ever present myself in this way. The approach that you stated is more like the one that I took.

So, I think your point is extremely valid and important. I apologize to all the kids out there who I spoke about so crassly, and I do not actually think that at all. It was an unfortunate dramatic flare in my language.

Thank you for making this point.

Well, to be half-facetious, I used to to be a HS Math teacher (truth).
I mean, from my experience, I wouldn't necessarily apologize to "all" the kids out there who were spoken crassly about because some of them probably actually needed to "step up" lmao!!!

New Threads

Top Bottom