• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Loud stimmer

Paietyn

I vocal stim a lot and one of my favorites stims is to whistle. Loudly. I’m at the dentist now and have the urge cuz I’m nervous. *sigh

8af8cfd82aa072ce7916253cfb60508c.png

whistling had become one of my favourite stims. there is a skill to it, plus you make music. always having a song in my head, it is a fun challenge to try to whistle it.

Nothing like being in a dentist's chair and they ask why my blood pressure is elevated. :rolleyes:

Never thought about whistling as a stim. Hmmmm. When I was much younger I whistled a lot! :cool:

I can't bear people whistling. I can't whistle, but if I could, I'd try not to do it because I think that it's annoying to other people and I don't want to annoy. My stims are generally soundless ones.

New Threads

Top Bottom