• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Lost my aspie girl.

Many of these words describe what i am thinking might be the situation for her. Would it be right of me to pursue her at all?

For what it's worth, I think the ball is in her corner. The only thing you must be vigilant about is your own patience in doing nothing more.

You may have simply overwhelmed her and little else. If it's meant to happen she'll come back when she's ready.

Many of these words describe what i am thinking might be the situation for her. Would it be right of me to pursue her at all? What if it ends up hurting her in the future? Even if that future is distant. I really care for her and want her in my life, but at the same time i don't want put my needs in front of hers.

If decide to go see her in person. It might freak her out? Would it not be best to give her some kind of warning if i do so?

I agree that human contact often can end up with hurt. Have been on the receiving end a few times myself. I believe it is a part of the life experience:) Not many friendships last a lifetime. When it comes to romance very few people get it right in the first try, 5th try or even the 10th try.

So many questions that no one but her can answer:) Every bit of insight helps a lot tho! And i am very grateful for all the replies.
Don't assume that having a friendship or romantic relationship would be the most harmful thing for her. Yes, sometimes human contact ends up in hurt. But solitude and isolation hurts too.

Well try to remember where you last saw her and just back track your way back to her or put yourself in her shoes and ask where you'd go if you were her. You can't have an aspie running around lost, it's just terrible.

Sorry no disrespect or direct relevance to your actual post lol, but I saw the thread title and couldn't resist replying with that hehe.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom