• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Looney Tunes

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
Who’s your favorite character from the looney Tunes show? I love Marvin the Martian. He was always my favorite.

looney tunes taz GIF

Tweety bird.

I like tweety bird but to be honest it can be funny but they are all a bit annoying and I think looney toons is akin to a horror movie at times.
I think each character is annoying including bugs bunny.
And I hate that woodpecker thing and coyote. My brother finds that the funniest thing ever but I feel bad for coyote.
I think that woodpecker thing is too arrogant, it there's ever an episode where he gets him back then it is great. Because at least the coyote humble.
The arrogant ones are bugs bunny, tweety and then there is their hapless victims they bully.

My mom hates tweety bird. She’s like I hate him and his witty personality lol. I get the arrogance. My mom said she likes road runner.

Re: Tweety Bird

(From Wikipedia)

The name "Tweety" is a play on words, as it originally meant "sweetie", along with "tweet" being an English onomatopoeia for the sounds of birds. His characteristics are based on Red Skelton's famous "Junior the Mean Widdle Kid…”

In his early appearances in Bob Clampett cartoons, Tweety is a very aggressive character who tries anything to foil Sylvester, even kicking the cat when he is down. One of his most notable malicious moments is in the cartoon Birdy and the Beast, where a cat chases Tweety by flying until he remembers that cats cannot fly, causing him to fall. Tweety says sympathetically, "Awww, the poor kitty cat! He faw down and go (in a loud, tough, masculine voice) BOOM!!" and then grins mischievously…

Tweety's aggressive nature was toned down when Friz Freleng began directing the series, with the character more consistently played as a cutesy bird usually going about his business, and doing little to thwart Sylvester's ill-conceived plots, allowing them to simply collapse on their own; he became even less aggressive when Granny was introduced, but occasionally Tweety still showed a malicious side when egged on. Despite this, in comparison with other major Looney Tunes protagonists such as Bugs Bunny and Foghorn Leghorn, Tweety was not given a complete character arc, instead embodying the "innocent child" role offsetting the motives of his superior Sylvester and their guardian figure.

My mom hates tweety bird. She’s like I hate him and his witty personality lol. I get the arrogance. My mom said she likes road runner.

Yes I always think tweety bird is a girl. I think he is arrogant because he always think he can kind of goad and get away from Sylvester, he is kind of smug but I mean Sylvester is annoying and should not always try to eat him. Tweety sounds like a girls voice.

Re: Tweety Bird

(From Wikipedia)

The name "Tweety" is a play on words, as it originally meant "sweetie", along with "tweet" being an English onomatopoeia for the sounds of birds. His characteristics are based on Red Skelton's famous "Junior the Mean Widdle Kid…”

In his early appearances in Bob Clampett cartoons, Tweety is a very aggressive character who tries anything to foil Sylvester, even kicking the cat when he is down. One of his most notable malicious moments is in the cartoon Birdy and the Beast, where a cat chases Tweety by flying until he remembers that cats cannot fly, causing him to fall. Tweety says sympathetically, "Awww, the poor kitty cat! He faw down and go (in a loud, tough, masculine voice) BOOM!!" and then grins mischievously…

Tweety's aggressive nature was toned down when Friz Freleng began directing the series, with the character more consistently played as a cutesy bird usually going about his business, and doing little to thwart Sylvester's ill-conceived plots, allowing them to simply collapse on their own; he became even less aggressive when Granny was introduced, but occasionally Tweety still showed a malicious side when egged on. Despite this, in comparison with other major Looney Tunes protagonists such as Bugs Bunny and Foghorn Leghorn, Tweety was not given a complete character arc, instead embodying the "innocent child" role offsetting the motives of his superior Sylvester and their guardian figure.
I think she has a beautiful voice but is kind of evil.
I see tweety as a girl.

how-to-draw-bugs-bunny-featured-image-1200.png

Note: never point a shotgun at a rabbit holding a carrot in his hand. It's not going to end well for you.

If anyone is interested about Mel Blanc - He did the character voices on Looney Tunes and Many other shows.

New Threads

Top Bottom